As a well established provider of occupational health services, Infinity HealthCare focuses on partnering with client hospitals and industry to promote, protect, and restore workers’ health within the context of a safe work environment. Infinity HealthCare’s clinical expertise, aggressive medical management and proven integrated approach to workers’ compensation medical cost management significantly reduces job-related medical costs. By partnering with the industry, Infinity HealthCare is able to manage work-related medical costs across the spectrum of healthcare services.
A Broad Scope of Services
The broad scope of services that define occupational medicine as a sub-specialty include treatment for workplace injuries, onsite evaluations to determine employee safety, sound worker ergonomics, and preventive measures. Infinity HealthCare can provide certified medical review officers and board certified toxicologists to meet the growing needs of occupational medicine along with the expertise to conduct case reviews and return-to-work evaluations.
Above all, Infinity Clinicians integrate with the hospitals and communities they serve, exemplifying a model of teamwork that benefits everyone.
Occupational Medicine Services
- Medical Direction and Staffing Services: Full service staffing and management; medical director oversight; emergency care/acute injury care
- Treatment of Occupational Injuries and Illnesses
- Health Screening: Pre-placement exams; preventive care exams; fitness for duty exams; worker compensation second opinions; OSHA; DOT: drug and alcohol; medical surveillance; hearing conservation; HazMat team
- Consultation: ADA; OSHA compliance; toxicology/hazardous materials; ergonomics; industrial hygiene; blood borne pathogen exposure; policy development; on-site educational services
- Independent Medical Evaluation
- Medical Review Officer Services
- Worker’s Compensation Case Management
Are you a hospital executive researching partnership options? From Occupational Medicine and ED Management to Anesthesia Management Services and Radiology Department Management, Infinity HealthCare can help you. So contact us and learn more.