Lakeview Specialty Hospital and Rehab
Lakeview is a leader in the field of providing comprehensive, expert care for individuals challenged with varying levels of physical, neurological, cognitive, and behavioral impairments due to injury, illness, or chronic condition. We strive to provide the best care possible in every instance by developing individualized strategies to help people recover faster, function at higher levels, and realize greater potential.
We offer a full continuum of care, from hospitalization and acute needs through recovery and reintegration back into community environments. Lakeview further extends our services to people living in community-integrated homes or other residential arrangements, and we operate fully-licensed and accredited Special Education Schools at two of our locations.
- On-site hospital care & full-time medical support. Including long term acute care and neurobehavioral specialty hospital
- LTAC unit specializing in ventilator weaning pulmonary disorders, dialysis, wound care and neuro-behavioral management
- Health and Wellness Center featuring a Spasticity clinic in affiliation with the Medical College of Wisconsin
- TPN, G-tube and other nutritional supports available
- Post-acute, transitional living program
- Special education school system from K-12, accredited by the North Central Association CASI, with a year round school calendar