Waterford, Wisconsin – H
Lakeview is a leader in the field of providing comprehensive, expert care for individuals challenged with varying levels of physical, neurological, cognitive, and behavioral impairments due to injury, illness, or chronic condition. We strive to provide the best care possible in every instance by developing individualized strategies to help people recover faster, function at higher levels, and realize greater potential.
We offer a full continuum of care, from hospitalization and acute needs through recovery and reintegration back into community environments. Lakeview further extends our services to people living in community-integrated homes or other residential arrangements, and we operate fully-licensed and accredited Special Education Schools at two of our locations.
- On-site hospital care & full-time medical support. Including long term acute care and neurobehavioral specialty hospital
- LTAC unit specializing in ventilator weaning pulmonary disorders, dialysis, wound care and neuro-behavioral management
- Health and Wellness Center featuring a Spasticity clinic in affiliation with the Medical College of Wisconsin
- TPN, G-tube and other nutritional supports available
- Post-acute, transitional living program
- Special education school system from K-12, accredited by the North Central Association CASI, with a year round school calendar
Welcome to Waterford, Wisconsin, a great place to come home. People from all walks of life have called Waterford home since it was first established in 1836.
Waterford lies along the beautiful Fox River, which provides our residents and visitors recreational activities such as boating, kayaking, canoeing and fishing.
Throughout the years, Waterford has grown by attracting large businesses and franchises while maintaining and supporting our many small family owned businesses.
A vast selection of restaurants, shops and services can be found in our beautiful historic downtown and throughout the Waterford area. Two industrial parks are home to many larger businesses that help keep Waterford vibrant.
Along with Waterford’s outstanding education system, friendly neighborhoods and small town hospitality, we offer a wonderful variety of annual events. River Rhythms – our free summer concert series in the park is a “don’t miss.” We also have one of the largest Fourth of July Parades in the area.
In the spring you can gain knowledge by attending our annual Home and Commerce Show and don’t forget to join us for our Full Moon Four-Miler race and WACKO in August. With all of these wonderful incentives, it’s no wonder Waterford has been one of the most prosperous communities in Racine County.
Whether you’re here to stay or just passing though, Waterford is sure to provide you with everything you need. Enjoy your stay and welcome to Waterford!